- Normal check-in time starts at 15:00, but every effort will be made to accommodate earlier or later check-ins (if arranged in advance). It is however possible to drop off luggage prior to check-in if desired.
- Checkout time is 11:00. Please tell us in advance if you require a later checkout and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.
Room keys on arrival
- During normal working hours the keys will be handed over to the guest after payment and administration. Special arrangements for key collection must be made for late arrivals.
- Please contact the receptionist to make arrangements – contact details at the bottom of the page.
Room keys on departure
- On arrival the receptionist will give you details on how to return keys when you leave.
- Please close the main front door completely when leaving.
- In the event that keys are not returned after check-out we request you to contact the receptionist to make arrangement for keys to be returned.
Lost key or damage to locks
- The cost for replacement of lost room keys or damaged locks is applicable and a total amount of 20EUR for lost keys and 80EUR for lock replacement to be paid immediately.
Booking, Rates & Payments
- Children under 6 – Accommodation is free of charge if the child stays with its parents in a room with no additional bed, i.e. when it sleeps in the same bed as its parents.
- Children aged 6-12 are to pay full rate. Children aged under 18 are not permitted to stay alone or without another adult in a room.
- You must be aged 18 years or over to make a booking with us and you must be aged 18 years or over to stay alone.
- If a customer arrives at the hotel and is under 18 years of age, the customer will not be permitted to stay alone.
- Room rates are stated on the website and are “per person per night”. They include VAT and tourist tax.
- There are three methods of booking & payment: Online booking using PayPal to checkout. Online booking using credit card to checkout. Online booking by choosing to send a bank transfer using the bank info provided. Online booking and payment in cash on arrival at the property.
- We reserve the right to terminate any booking made where we have been unable to successfully receive payment from the customer on the date of payment being due.
Cancellations, amendments, refunds and no shows
- There will be no refunds for early departures.
- For a full refund, cancellations or amendments to your booking must be completed 5 days before the day of your original check-in date. Any cancellation done 5 days or less before check-in date will not be refunded.
- If you do not arrive at the guesthouse on the scheduled date of arrival, you will be deemed to be a ‘no show’ and your booking will be cancelled and in accordance with our cancellation policy no refunds will be made to the customer and all the payment will be charged.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to terminate, without notice, an individuals stay where deemed necessary through unacceptable behavior or as a result of actions which are likely to endanger or offend others (Please note that non compliance of our non smoking policy may constitute termination).
- In such circumstances any outstanding account must be settled, no refunds will be made.
- You must not exceed the maximum specified occupancy for the room type which you have booked. The maximum occupancies are set out below.
- You will need to speak directly to the receptionist to confirm availability of spare beds.
- We do not permit people under the age of 18 to stay in our guesthouses alone. You must not leave under 18s unattended in any rooms or public areas at any times.
2 adults; or
1 adult and 1 children (under 18)
3 adults; or
2 adult and 1 children (under 18)
1 adult and 2 children (under 18)
1 adult only
Family House in the Village
6 adults; or
4 adults and 2 children (under 18)
3 adults and 3 children (under 18)
2 adults and 4 children (under 18)
- Smoking is completely forbidden inside any of the guesthouses or their grounds.
- Our guesthouses are facilities for spiritual seekers – we request all guests to follow the basic principles whilst staying with us.
- No meet eating, including eating fish or eggs on the properties. (Please also do not bring these items in to the guesthouses)
- No gambling, online or offline.
- No intoxications, including smoking, drugs or alcohol.
- No sexual activity.
- Please do not use flammables for heating, cooking or the like, irons, candles, etc, in the guest room or corridors without the consent of the receptionist.
- Cooking, eating and storing food in the rooms is not allowed (except for in the family village house).
- Please do not use guest rooms for business activities or for any purposes other than accommodation use, without the consent of the receptionist.
Valuables, security and storage
- The management is not responsible for lost items. Please lock the doors when you leave.
- Although the guesthouse management takes responsible steps to ensure the safety and security of all guests and their possessions, guests retain final responsibility for their own safety and security.
- Keep rooms locked at all times when absent.
Guesthouse security and property
- You must not bring any potentially hazardous or otherwise dangerous items on to our premises.
- You must not damage or interfere with any items belonging to us. If you do so we may terminate your booking. You must bring any damage to our guesthouses or property to our immediate attention. We may either (at our sole discretion) request the immediate re-payment of our reasonable costs during your
- stay or instruct a third party to contact you after your stay to recover the reasonable costs for any repair, replacement or specialist cleaning we incur if you damage our hotel or property. If you request it we will send a breakdown of these costs to the address used for the booking.
- Cooking equipment including but not limited to microwave ovens, fridges, deep fat fryers and toasters must not be operated by you in the guesthouse (except for available devices in the family house in the village).
- Parking is available free of charge for all guests.
- Gurudeva Bhavana guests are not permitted to park next to the accommodation – they must park in the Gauranga sqaure in front of the temple.
- For packing in and out you may unload next to the accommodation for a maximum of 20 minutes before parking in Gauranga square.
- Elephant guesthouse guests are not permitted to park next to the accommodation – they must park in the reception car park next to the elephants.
- For packing in and out you may unload next to the accommodation for a maximum of 20 minutes before parking in the reception car park.
- Kamala guesthouse guests can park in front of the accommodation or in the courtyard next to the building.
- Do not leave any valuables inside your car while it is parked. We cannot accept responsibility for the loss or theft of any such articles while your car is parked.
- Please do not use the toilets in any guesthouse to flush cotton buds, tampons, sanitary pads or any other material, other than toilet paper. Charges will occur for any blockage.
Respect to other guests
- The use of TV’s and radios are not permitted in any of the guesthouses.
- Please avoid making noise or disturbing the other house guests, musical instruments, and/or any other source of amplified sound shall be played at a volume that shall not disturb or annoy other guests.We also request the guests to restrain from making any noise outside the building, in the courtyard or directly in front of the building.
- If we receive complaints, you will be given a warning. Further complaints are subject to the termination of stay. We reserve the right to end a reservation if a guest becomes a disturbance/nuisance to others including management.
- Please respect the guesthouses and their occupants.
Pets & Guide dogs
- Pets are not allowed in any of the guesthouses.
- Facilities for guests bringing guide dogs and hearing dogs are limited to the Kamala guesthouse – they may be brought free of charge; please notify the receptionist in advance that you are intending to bring such dog(s) with you. Contact details at the bottom of the page.
- We will not be liable for any losses which are not caused by either a breach of these terms by us, our non-compliance with our duties under applicable legislation or our negligence. We will also not be liable for any losses which were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed. Loss is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen for example if you discussed it with us during the booking process.
- We want to provide a safe and secure environment for your stay and where necessary we will take appropriate security measures. If an incident occurs during your stay resulting in theft, loss or damage of your property we will carry out an internal investigation. If we do not feel certain that your property was stolen, lost or damaged through any fault of ours, our staff or agents our liability
- We will hold you responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by your acts or omissions, default, accident or neglect. By booking with us you agree to indemnify us and to pay us on demand an amount reasonably required to make good or to rectify such damage or loss caused by you. Normal wear and tear are excluded.
- Please report any accidents or incidents to the guest house management in connection with any property damage.
- Krishna Valleys / Venu Kft guesthouses cannot be held liable if any of the following events or conditions prevents the guest house from fulfilling its obligation to guests. However, the guest house will take necessary steps to minimize disruption and discomfort to guests under these conditions:
- Unanticipated interruption to electricity, water, wifi, sewage to and from the guest house;
- Industrial actions, civil uprising or criminal activity;
- Fire, frost, flooding, wind or any other force major event.
- The Krishna Valleys / Venu Kft Guesthouse is dedicated to the protection of our planets resources and would encourage our guests to help us by:
- Switching off lights when not in use;
- Ensuring that taps are always turned off after use;
- Avoiding the unnecessary use of waste paper – just use what you need!;
- We will sort the recyclable rubbish collected from guest rooms i.e. paper, plastic, metal and glass;
- We thank you in advance for your comprehension and co-operation.
- Your personal information is used solely for booking your accommodation and keeping in contact with you – your personal information will not be shared, sold or released to anyone else, and is protected in a secure online environment.
- maintain your session and required details when you browse the Krisnavolgy.hu website, during account registration and during the booking process (session cookie)
- collect website usage data for statistical/analytics purposes (analytics cookie)
- direct you to the correct landing page based on your geo-location (geo-targeting cookie)
- You may instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites that you visit. The Krisnavolgy.hu website will not function properly if cookies are disabled.
- There is access to free WiFI is all guesthouses. Guests to our camping grounds are welcomed to use the terrace for internet access.
- Under no circumstances may you use our internet services for illegal activities.
- If in the event of no WiFi being available for any reason, we will try to restore the service as quickly as possible.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage due to Wifi outage or network outage.
- Most common questions are answered in our FAQ section of the website – please check their first to see if we can answer your question – if you still need to contact us, then please use the contact info provided at the bottom of the page.
Feedback & Complaints
- We are open to feedback and constructive compliants. Please feel free to contact us by using the contact info at the bottom of the page.